Retail & eCommerceOur technology can be a valuable resource for retailers and e-commerce businesses, as it allows them to generate large amounts of realistic data without the need to collect or process vast amounts of real-world data. Once a scene has been set up multiple corner cases can easily be created. From spillage to stock, to the ability to set up scenes that may be dangerous to create in public environments, our Chameleon platform builds virtual worlds that are structurally and statistically matched to the real retail world and offers rapid handling of data drift.
Point Of Sale Monitoring
- Produce recognition
- Product identification
- Mis-scanning and scan avoidance
- Product and ticket switching
- Bottom of basket and unscanned item losses
- Once a scene has been set up multiple corner cases can easily be created.
- SKU’s can be imaged from multiple angles from multiple cameras to generalize recognition
- Occlusions can be created (other objects, employees hands etc)
- Speed of viewing of object can be adjusted (faster than real time possible)
- New or unique SKU’s can be ported into Chameleon using digital twin technology
- Employee checkout, self checkout, no checkout can all be modelled
- Spillages (litigation issues)
- Object Detection (pallets/boxes in aisles)
- Store heat maps
- Person reidentification (lost child / suspicious person)
- Stocking (correct shelf order and re-stocking)
- Easy to set up scenes that may be dangerous to create in public environments
- Lighting easily adjustable to represent differing conditions
- Shelving easily re-configurable to test different store configurations
- Procedural population of shelving with SKU’s can create huge variety of shelving images for SKU placement & detection
- Infinite variety of camera placement useful for determining locations for person reidentification
If you would like to discuss how our Data Packs could work for your organisation, please get in touch.